How Solar Can Benefit You
KC Green Energy can help residential or commercial properties reap the benefits of solar energy:
- Tax Credits. With the 30%, Federal Investment Tax Credit now extended through 2020, you will be able to apply for the tax credit, which can also be applied to future bills.
- Cost Savings. You will see your electric bills start to decrease at once. Many of our customers have seen their bills significantly reduced or virtually eliminated. In fact, the solar system will generally pay for itself within a few years.
- Earn Money. If you’re tired of getting electric bills, why not turn that around and start earning money from electricity instead? With solar energy, you can! PA utility companies are mandated to buy the Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs) you produce, and you get money and credits for this. Your electrical utility company may end up paying you. This is in addition to the money you’re already saving on your electrical bill.
- Improved Property Value. On average, customers see property values increase 20 times the amount of energy savings in the first year. The ROI for a solar system from us is an average of 10%.
- Long-Term Investment In Your Home. KC Green Energy ensures your solar system lasts a long time so you can continue to benefit from it. The life expectancy of our solar panels is 30-40 years and the SolarWorld panel has a performance guarantee for 25 years, offering you peace of mind.
- Greener Energy. If you like the idea of a renewable energy source, KC Green Energy can help you power your home with the natural energy of the sun. With us, you don’t have to worry about pollution or using up fossil fuels.
- Support For Your Community. KC Green Energy creates local jobs and uses North American-made products, so you can feel good about supporting the economy while you save money on your electrical bills.