When you make the switch to solar energy for your home, you want to get the best return on your investment. You have multiple solar energy companies in Pennsylvania to choose from, so how can you make sure you choose the right option?
How Do I Know I Can Trust the Solar Panel Company I Choose?
When looking for a reputable solar installer in PA, look for:
- Experience: How long has the company been installing solar panels? When you call with questions, can they answer questions about the installation process, solar energy and panels?
- Quality products: Look for quality products with a reputation for efficiency and durability.
- Warranties: Read the fine print carefully. Is the company standing by the work or do they subcontract and expect you to contact the subcontractor if you have any questions?
- Service: When you need help, how easy will it be to contact the company for help? Do they stand by their work? Will they get a service tech out quickly?
- Reputation: Look for a local company with happy customers who are eager to recommend the installers and service.
What Issues Can Arise With Solar?
As with any product, some problems can happen with solar panels, including:
- Cheap component parts: Cheaply-made panels, often made overseas, can break down or underperform, making them less of a return on your investment. Not surprisingly, these panels also usually have short warranties.
- Hidden costs: You don’t want a big maintenance or repair bill for your system and you certainly don’t want to pay more for installation than you agreed to.
- Surprises: You may have been told by the company how much you can save on electricity or how rarely your system will need maintenance. If you do need maintenance, these companies often push your needs to the side for new installations. If your roof begins to leak, you don’t want to find out that it will be weeks or months before they can provide service.
How KC Green Energy Eliminates Those Issues
With the big box companies with locations everywhere, you are basically just another sale and as such, truly unknown to the employees. At KC Green Energy, you are part of the family because we care about our customers and are known for their outstanding service and experience. We’re a division of a family-owned contracting business so our expertise in general construction and roofing provides an advantage that most other solar companies do not have. As such you’re always dealing with our screened and experienced team members directly. This also allows us to be fully transparent and stand behind our work.
KC Green has been around for 10 years and we are a division of Kautz Construction that has been around for 45 years. We understand customer service since we’ve been helping Pennsylvania-area businesses and homeowners for years. When you contact us, we get right back to you and work hard to exceed your expectations. We do not use cheap parts, our manufacturer’s warranties are the best in the industry and there are no hidden costs or surprises.
If your business or home is ready for solar, contact us at KC Green Energy. We’d be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation to help you understand how we can help. You can also give our team a call at (855) 465-2473.