Serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware.
Home of the Single Source Solar & Roof Warranty
Not only can we provide a turnkey commercial solar system, but we can install a new roof as well, and provide one warranty for the entire job. We can take care of all your solar and roof maintenance for the lifetime of the system.
You don't need to settle for installers who lack roofing experience. With a general manager who has over 35 years of experience in the commercial roofing industry, and a team that knows how to correctly mount any system, you will never have to worry about the integrity of your roof. We are dedicated to maximizing your business’s return on investment by designing and utilizing the perfect application for your unique situation.
Many installers lack the roofing knowledge to properly mount a system to your existing roof. If your roofing manufacterer's specifications are not followed, or if the paperwork is not filed with the manufacturer for a reinspection once the system is complete, you roof warranty will be voided. We have a track record of protecting our customers, and even issue a KC Green Warranty on your roof, even if we didn't install it! Our pre-installation roof inspection ensures that your roof is adequate to install solar panels without running into a leaky roof down the road.
In addition to solar electric systems, our in-house electric company, KC Electric, LLC, has conquered many large commercial electrical installations and technical projects. This is not your average electrical company. What you will get is a quality solar installation, with the touch of well crafted commercial electric work. We are much more than just a solar company.
Warranties and Service:
Our solar electric systems are designed for longevity. Solarworld's solar panels have a performance warranty of 25 years, and with no moving parts, the panels will last much longer. Additionally, we work with our inverter manufacturer to issue 20 year service warranties, which we can offer at a fraction of the true cost. By pricing the inverter warranty into the job cost, you can pay for your service up front and receive tax benefits to reduce the cost (30% tax credit and tax depreciation on added cost).
Remote System Monitoring:
It may be your solar electric system, but it's still our baby.
KC Green Energy systems feature robust monitoring that allow us to ensure your system is performing at the highest level. Our customers can view the production of their system from anywhere with internet access. Monitoring systems allow us to set alarms that are sent to our service department and our customer directly, whenever an issue arises or when production is lower than expected. We can install a weather station to pinpoint exactly what your system should be producing based on ambient temperature, solar irradience, etc. We check on our systems daily, and have an ongoing relationship with out customers.
Additionally, let us help you increase your company's green profile with your customers. We can install a monitoring display in your lobby and create a link on your website. We can also create custom marketing pamphlets about your system, so your customer's can learn the details of your system and your company's commitment to the environment.
At KC Green Energy we take pride in our work. You can expect quality and superior performance that is second to none.
NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW
Time is running out to install your new solar system!
30% Federal Tax Credit -
Expires in 2016!
- 30% of total project cost (inc. all labor and materials)
- There is no cap for this incentive.
- Can be carried forward.
Reduce or virtually eliminate your electric bills
Immediately see your electric bills decrease.
- Watch your utility meter spin backwards!
- “Bank” unused electricity sent back to the grid and use it next month.
- Overproduction of energy will result in your utility company paying you at year end.
Earn additional income with Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs)
Get paid for having your own renewable energy facility.
- Utility companies are required to buy the SRECs that your system creates.
- These credits are in addition to the money saved on your electric bills.
- Basis of the cost of the system can be reduced from your taxable income.
- By reducing your taxable income basis, you will save thousands on your taxes.
- EX: A $100,000 solar system would carry a tax write-off of $85,000, in addition to the 30% tax credit.
Average Estimated Payback Estimated at 5-6 Years
Turn energy savings into income.
- Your system will be paid in full with 20+ years of expected production remaining.
- Continue producing electricity and SRECs long after your system is paid off.
- SolarWorld Solar Panels have performance guarantees of 25 years.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and increase your company's green profile.
Increase the Value of Your Building
- Energy Savings is worth substantial dollars and makes your building more attractive in the event of a sale.